Responsive Service and Solutions to Your Family Law Needs
Whether you want to adopt a child, end your marriage or make changes to an existing divorce agreement — you deserve legal advice and representation that you can trust.
In real terms, this means having an attorney who respects you enough to provide clear answers and information during the process, which will enable you to make the legal decisions that are right for you. It means having an attorney who cares about you enough to provide solutions that account for your unique needs. And it means having an attorney who will work hard on your behalf and fight hard to achieve your goals.
Working with Harris County family law attorney Mary K. Quinn, you will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you do.
A Southeast Texas Divorce Lawyer
With a 30-Year Track Record of Success
At the Law Office of Mary K. Quinn in Houston, we provide responsive legal representation for all types of family law matters in Harris County and the surrounding portions of southeast Texas. Our clients include traditional, blended and nontraditional families, single mothers and fathers, husbands and wives, common law spouses, unmarried mothers and fathers, surrogate mothers, egg and sperm donors, children, potential adoptees, stepparents, grandparents and, in some cases, even siblings.
As an attorney, Ms. Quinn has been dedicated to this work for more than 30 years.
Contact us to schedule a confidential consultation regarding any type of family law need or issue, including:
- Divorce, including related issues such as child custody, visitation (possession), complex marital property division, and child or spousal support (alimony)
- Post-divorce matters, including custodial parent relocation and Hague convention cases (international child custody issues), modification of existing divorce agreements, and new or revised wills and estate plans
- Father's rights, including paternity, custody, visitation and support
- Third-party rights, including grandparents' rights, stepparent rights and sibling rights
- Private adoption or stepparent adoption
- Assisted reproduction issues (surrogacy and gestational agreements)
- Domestic violence protection
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including mediation and collaborative law
Our experience in divorce litigation sets us apart from most other law firms. While we often use mediation and collaborative law to solve problems, and save our clients the expense, emotional turmoil and risks associated with trial — these approaches are not always going to work or be appropriate. As an attorney, Mary K. Quinn has been litigating family law matters in southeast Texas for more three decades, and is well known for both her skills in the courtroom and for her professional integrity.
Know Your Rights. Know Your Responsibilities. Know What to Expect.
We handle every family law case with care, compassion, and professionalism. We will make certain that you understand all of your rights and responsibilities, and we will prepare you for what to expect from start to finish. Call 713-225-0094 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation today.
Evening hours are available by appointment. Major credit cards are accepted.